• Română
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • Magyar

56. THE DISTILLERY no274/276 A.Vlaicu Avenue

The factory was founded in 1851 by Adolf Neuman, who had come from Bohemia. After two huge fires, in 1884 the present building was completed – the most modern factory of that time in south-eastern Europe. The installations remained operational for over one hundred years, being removed only after 1990. The factory and the mill were turned into an anonymous company in 1922, belonging to Neuman family until the nationalization from 1948.



 

Archive listings

  • April 2013
  • News Archive

  • April 2013
  • Events archive

  • April 2013
  • Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Google Plus
    MBM Software - Romanian software outsourcing company -- Consultatie Online IntreabaExpertul.ro